Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers DNShop

Reaction score
DNShop (co.uk)
(DN can be Domain Name, Directory number, Domain Nameserver, Denmark etc).

Perfect fit for Domain Name Shop or Denmark Shop and have huge potential if developed.

Some Relevant Sales in Past
  • DomainName.com in 1,000,000 USD over Boxcar
  • DomainRegistration.com in 376,480 USD over T.R.A.F.F.I.C.
  • DomainInvest.com in 40,547 USD
  • Domains.in (India) in 40,000 USD over Sedo
  • YourDomainName.com in 12,250 USD over DRT Auction
  • DomainShop.eu in 2,115 USD over Sedo
According to Estibot domain valuation of DNShop.co.uk is USD $1700. Looking for offers through PM please.

I know estibot valuation is only one indicator to valuate a domain. Offers through PM please... :)

Hi Estibot is not an indicator to be taken seriously. Better not to use it and the seasoned domainers with give you more kudos.

Thanks for the tip, point noted.

Also, none of those "relevant sales" are relevant. None of them are .uk sales, and your domain does not contain the word domain where as all the examples do...

Totally agreed PRO, none of the sales are .uk sales and just checked DN can be anything like: Diameter Nominal, Doing Nothing, Digital Number etc. Simply share stats keeping "Domain" as keyword.

DoingNothingShop is more relevant than any other... It can be used for... nothing, basically you can sell nothing and make no money out of it.

DoingNothingShop is more relevant than any other... It can be used for... nothing, basically you can sell nothing and make no money out of it.

Yes, I also feel so it's relevant. Domain can be used in number of ways and I am going to test things if needed.

I would rather encourage you to check seemly.co.uk, namebio.com, dnpric.es for previous uk related domain sales rather than stupid estibot valuation, in fact i had few domains which gets a crazy valuation in estibot, that I'm planning to drop them all leason learnt f••k estibot valuations :p.

I would rather encourage you to check seemly.co.uk, namebio.com, dnpric.es for previous uk related domain sales rather than stupid estibot valuation, in fact i had few domains which gets a crazy valuation in estibot, that I'm planning to drop them all leason learnt f••k estibot valuations :p.

Thanks for the tip PRO, do it in near by future. But for this domain not planning to drop it.. :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom