Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Discount code domains wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the best possible domain name for your criteria, what would your top budget be?

Hello all,

I am after a .co.uk domain related to discount codes.

- Must be .co.uk
- Must be a domain with history

I think you may have some difficulty in getting .co.uk domains with history that relate to dicount codes or coupons.

Extreme Couponing on the TV has resulted in many new registrations within this field and people with older domains will either be using them or waiting until someone offers them stupid money for them, because of the impact the program is having on the increased use of coupons and discount codes.

Try dropping the history part of your request and see what happens.

Cheers.

Jaffaman.

Bought a domain 5mins ago, regged in 2007 and has a catchy name.

But thanks for your suggestion and advice.

I think you may have some difficulty in getting .co.uk domains with history that relate to dicount codes or coupons.

Extreme Couponing on the TV has resulted in many new registrations within this field and people with older domains will either be using them or waiting until someone offers them stupid money for them, because of the impact the program is having on the increased use of coupons and discount codes.

Try dropping the history part of your request and see what happens.

Cheers.

Jaffaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom