Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers digital-spy.org.uk 1,000,000 Local Exacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
digital-spy.org.uk

This could be a fantastic domain for a spy gadget store :)

1,000,000 Local Exacts

1,220,000 Global Exacts

Offers

Check Trade mark

http://www.ipo.gov.uk/tm/t-find/t-find-text/

You'll find its been trademarked

I don't approve of this domain being listed, as it's clear what the exact searches are for... however registered trade marks are only relevant if the classes are correct (or if 'passing off' can be proved in the case of unregistered trade marks or classes).

Haven't looked, but I'm guessing it hasn't been registered in a class for electronic covert/spy equipment. :)

I get a lot of hits from Digital Spy's forum on one of my sites. :)

Hey guys,

Yeah I am aware of the forum, however if used for a spy gadget store then there is no problem at all.

If 1% of those searching for the forum suddenly decided they might quite like a nice spy pen, or night vision google for themselves, that would still be around 10000 a month.

If 1% of those searching for the forum suddenly decided they might quite like a nice spy pen, or night vision google for themselves, that would still be around 10000 a month.

Not a good way to be thinking.

I'm not saying that should be the reason mat, but it's fact. There is a spy gadget store on the second page for the exact same keywords.

If you guys really find this listing offensive then I will remove no problem lol.

Edit;

If anyone finds this listing offensive, or the admin wants me to remove, I don't mind at all..just let me know and I will stick it on sedo/domainlore :)

Last edited:
Ok please consider this thread closed...no more offers on this domain please, Thanks ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom