Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Dementia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price range

Hello,
I would be looking for at least mid £xx,xxx +
Kind regards

Offers

Thanks for the respectfull offers so far
Still looking for the killer offer though
Please pm any offers

I dont mean to be rude but how do you expect to achieve anywhere near that?!

Nearly 1 million people in the UK have dementia. With an ageing population this number is going to rise.

The NHS and other UK agencies spend £billions every year on dementia - care services, training, research, drugs.

In the right hands it's worth a lot, the hard bit is finding those hands. :)

Nearly 1 million people in the UK have dementia. With an ageing population this number is going to rise.

The NHS and other UK agencies spend £billions every year on dementia - care services, training, research, drugs.

In the right hands it's worth a lot, the hard bit is finding those hands. :)

I agree. You won't find anyone here as a trade buyer willing to spend xx,xxx, but there are plenty of end-users. BUPA is a prime candidate. Great name.

its not a bad name at all. one word and descriptive about an entire condition which encompasses a range of underlying factors. its a great name to push as others have said for drug companies. however I have a better avenue for you: care homes. elderly mentally infirm care homes or EMI homes are one target, as care is very expensive and if you consider a) how many people suffer from dementia and b) how much they charge for care, you might just find your buyer.

if you sell the name to one, let me know!

Hello,
Thanks for all the comments,
It's a massive avenue is dementia, and I believe a great money maker but it takes a business person who can cut themselves of from the emotional side of dementia.
Had some good consistent offers over the 2x,xxx but I'm still looking for mid price range
May have to explore the end user road as suggested by previous posts.
Thanks again for all the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom