Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Database Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on value for database design on .co.uk and .uk, I don't know much about databases other than what I came across whilst reading up on the subject, and for database design work, depending on the size and complexity of a project, prices charged can be very high.

Owning this domain won't give you a significant business advantage in my opinion, because a database solution is not a simple consumer product, and requires a lot more factors than merely a good name to make the sale.

It is a nice name, but sector wise it can't bestow a significant business advantage, so that limits value a bit.

Where it would be good is for an informational site selling courses. Try and contact experts and convince them to buy it. I guess this use could also be used to generate database coding leads, and if you can do that, there is money, so now I've talked myself up on the domain.

Good luck.

Lots of non-techies mistakenly interchange "system" and "database".

And lots of small businesses like building their own small systems.

Target market for me would be freelance system developers who advertise on related AdWords keywords and therefore have some concept of branding and marketing.

High £xxx.

Yes, I'm a non techy :), I was going by use of that term which is used in site titles on a lot of database sites, including UK universities who offer courses, so I assumed it was the correct way to term the thing.

Not sure I could be bothered making an aff site around this domain offering courses etc, that would be too mind numbing a subject for me to write any content about. I don't contact end users, so I think the best option is to leave it parked and drop the price a bit first.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom