Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Simon's comment...Lord Erroll kinda hit the nail on the head - the Nominet DRS is a complete shambles and needs fixing and fast! People are unhappy because it is uncontrolled, without regulation and becoming more and more biased towards complainants every day! Nominet have forgotten their responsibilities to their registrants and as such, propper regulation and quality control procedures need to be put in place ASAP! I hope there are changes made as a result of this election of the Nominet Board and that these will in some small way help to push these urgent maters along.

I am sorry Andrew but this is the man for the job, he says it how it is....this is a man I would personally do business with. He is well connected and says it how it is...admiration from me...

I give it my first ever smile

Lee

Last edited:
Simon's comment...Lord Erroll kinda hit the nail on the head - the Nominet DRS is a complete shambles and needs fixing and fast! People are unhappy because it is uncontrolled, without regulation and becoming more and more biased towards complainants every day! Nominet have forgotten their responsibilities to their registrants and as such, propper regulation and quality control procedures need to be put in place ASAP! I hope there are changes made as a result of this election of the Nominet Board and that these will in some small way help to push these urgent maters along.

Were these Simon's comments or Lord Erroll's? :confused:

Simons comments

I did right Simons comment. My assertion is based on the taped interview. I presume Simon's assertion is made on the same taped interview

Anyway seems like the bloke for the job

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom