Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal compatibleclick.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
compatibleclick.com

I got this domain doing nothing, and naturally dont want to develop a site within the overstaurated dating industry, but figured it is a good brandable name for any other dating agency/service (or anything that involves two things coming together). The domain is over one year old.

The original plan was to have it as a tailored service, rather than computer matching, it would be done by a dating consultant. However, the person doing it decided to do something else, and gave me the domain.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.

As a domain by itself I don't see any value as your target keyword "dating" is not in the domain and outside of that it doesn't mean anything as a phrase.

Admin

As I said, its more of a brandable domain (as apposed to a long tail domain). Also it has a ring to it, and is memorable imo, thus its worth a bit more than nothing haha. Thanks for your feedback, appreciated :)

Last edited:
I see where your coming from "Compatible" and the double meaning to "Click" but it dosen't work. You can get away with these type of word plays (and make money) when the domain actually "Looks" good in print - as in, catches the eye

Please expand on how it doesn't work. With due respect, I think it does, but maybe (and I accept is a possibility) that I have more faith in it, as I own it. On face value I would say its a great name for a dating site/business and as stated early - it is memorable - and a dot com, - 2 big pluses that make it worth more than £0. Surely making it look good in print - to the eye - is more a design point?

Thanks for your input, it is appreciated. :)

compatibleclick.com

I got this domain doing nothing, and naturally dont want to develop a site within the overstaurated dating industry, but figured it is a good brandable name for any other dating agency/service (or anything that involves two things coming together). The domain is over one year old.

The original plan was to have it as a tailored service, rather than computer matching, it would be done by a dating consultant. However, the person doing it decided to do something else, and gave me the domain.

Feedback appreciated, thanks.

I think you should develop it as a dating reviews site or comparison listing.

Write a constructive review of each service, ensure it's unique, quality/useful content for all the major dating sites, then stick your affiliate links in. Do it blog or other style to suit.

Then just update it every so often, easy!

Good Luck. :D

Yeah I may have to but would rather not, as I simply dont have the time to commit to it.

However, it is one option I suppose, thanks for your input :)

IMO with the amount of work/money that a buyer will have to put into developing it, I feel that they would invest into something more descriptive and brandable. Like Bailey says, I see what you've done and you might have some luck in selling it but I feel that a developer would put money into buying something better on the after market. Just my opinion though. As always though, if you develop it, it could be a different story.

Yeah, I spose I may look at developing it. Seems to be a better chance to sell it on once its a working functioniong site that generates traffic and some dollar.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom