Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers .co.uk's in this months Sedo Auction, Inc Social-Networking.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As there are a few of us on here that have Domains in this months Sedo Auction
I thought i would Post a link to Just the .co.uk Domains Section.

Domain Search-Sedo.com

Congratulations to everyone,
As apart from mine :( all the other .co.uk's look well on there way to securing a good price.

Last edited:
It seems only two have reserve met, and Wet.co.uk being the 'biggy' is well below a previous offer (top end £xxxx or low £xx,xxx I thought was mentioned on here?)

A sale is a sale, however it would be further evidence to point towards Sedo being a reseller sales platform and no 'end user' marketing taking place.

Considering a punt on one of these now actually.....mhmmmm, decisions, decisions! :D

It seems only two have reserve met, and Wet.co.uk being the 'biggy' is well below a previous offer (top end £xxxx or low £xx,xxx I thought was mentioned on here?)

A sale is a sale, however it would be further evidence to point towards Sedo being a reseller sales platform and no 'end user' marketing taking place.

What (if any) marketing does Sedo do, to generate greater interest from potential end users and to increase sales prices?

What (if any) marketing does Sedo do, to generate greater interest from potential end users and to increase sales prices?

You would hope some for their showpiece planned auctions!

I am not talking the Vodka.com fly to office and pitch style, but even a few emails etc couldnt hurt.

When i got one of these names submitted they asked if i had contacted XXXXX to see if they were interested.
When i said no and suggested they should they were more than happy to do so,

I feel to get the best out of these situations its a bit of 50/50

Ideally we would love these companies to Actively market are Domains but we can help them do this as well.

if i did the research and passed on a list of potential buyers then i would expect them to follow them up,
Likewise if i asked "please can you distribute this name to any private buyers you have on your system that might be interested".

I think this maybe another shockingly low sale great domains, almost as bad as the Adult Domains. Now appears to be an excellent time to buy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom