Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

DomainLore Auction cigg.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://domainlore.uk/auctions/gems_id/10691

disclosure: cigg.uk is ftr (I no longer believe .uk is viable in its current form)

I personally wouldn't bid on a .co.uk auction if the .uk was ftr. Either someone could potentially reg it after I placed my bid (perhaps with a view of flogging it back to me for profit) or I could reg it myself and get outbid on the .co.uk - either way I don't get the pair. Regardless of your views on the extension, you should really register it if for no other reason than to attract bids. Leaving it unregistered is a bit of a risk in my opinion.

Life without risk would be boring - and bidding not mandatory of course :D

Life without risk would be boring - and bidding not mandatory of course :D

It shows how much you think this domain is worth. The registration of the .uk would cost the same as your DL listing fee. What's the point in losing potential bidders for the sake of £5? If you're not interested in getting bidders what's the point in the auction at all? Or is the intention solely to stick two fingers up to the .uk extension?

It's all just a bit odd.

I'm not sure if the same rules apply to auction threads as sales threads, but I'm not really asking for comment here. (Admin?)

I'm posting an auction as-is for reasons that I'm totally happy with.

Not sure why anyone would think I have roulette.co.uk registered either Sean :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom