Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Cheaptreadmills.org.uk #1 on google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cheaptreadmills.org.uk #1 on google for many search terms including "Cheap Treadmills" which has 1900 local monthly exacts & is one of the most searched treadmill related search terms on all serps.

Bought it here a few months ago then did it up (basic site on it / not yet completed) + offpage seo and it shot up in the serps.

Good commisions on treadmills for sales.

offers invited via pm.

Cheers

WigWam

Hi mate,

Can you PM me any stats/revenue you may have please?

Thanks.

Hi mate,

Can you PM me any stats/revenue you may have please?

Thanks.

Hi Mate,

No revenue as of yet as the new site (which isn't completed yet) has only been live for a week or two. Even with only about 6 products on there the site is getting 4 / 5 affiliatewindow clicks a day (with more products it could be a cash cow).

edit: just noticed that it made about $20 on one theme sale (affiliate link at bottom right of page)

When I bought it it was stuck at around possition 7 on google but in the last few days it shot up.

Stats since the 1st March / Yesterday are 224 unique visitors (all organic) and I would expect that to double with the rise of the keyphrase :).

Cheers

WigWam

Last edited:
had a few offers via pm, guide price is £xxx to sell :)

Cheers

WigWam

May I ask what your highest offer is so far please? :)

£225 is the current highest bid.

also note that the term "cheap treadmills" is competitive with quite a few other sites (from what I can see) are going for that term aswell, do a google search to find them :)

- That terms also has a cpc of £3.59 according to GA keywords tool

Cheers

Wigwam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom