Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal CheapFlightTickets.co.uk Site Text Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All

I need to add more text to my home page at:

Cheap Flight Tickets

but I am in need of a bit of inspiration. I have thought about adding a Cheap Flights FAQ. Please could I could have suggestions about what I could write about / useful info I could provide?

Also, I have been looking for cheap flight merchants. So far I've only got three on the site, so if anyone knows of more please let me know what network they are on.

Cheers

Accelerator

Hi Accelerator

I think you've got too much text on your homepage, got bored after the first few lines, was expecting some piccies as well of airplanes in the header beaches ,reclining chair etc. and a flight widget in the middle.

for faq , heres a site with some ideas

justtheflight[dot]co[dot]uk/faq/

Last edited:
Let me have an aff link for a flight from LHR to PEN on 31st Jan returning 3 months later - 1 adult, economy on Singapore airlines - one stop at Singapore for the change to Penang. Most travel sites I have tried seem to be down tonight. :)

Let me have an aff link for a flight from LHR to PEN on 31st Jan returning 3 months later - 1 adult, economy on Singapore airlines - one stop at Singapore for the change to Penang. Most travel sites I have tried seem to be down tonight. :)

On the home page of cheapflighttickets.co.uk you'll find links to Expedia, Flight.co.uk and ebookers at the top right. Please try those.

Rgds

Accelerator

Hi Accelerator
I think you've got too much text on your homepage, got bored after the first few lines, was expecting some piccies as well of airplanes in the header beaches ,reclining chair etc. and a flight widget in the middle.

Fair comment, but I am trying to SEO this site with a relatively text heavy home page, with links to all the top travel sites that provide the flight widgets.

Out of interest, when you began to read the text, did the "Best cheap flights sites UK" links currently over on the right catch your attention at all? I might have to move them.

Thanks

Accelerator

I tried my usual direct ebookers tonight but they had a glitch. Will do tomorrow via your site. Also, if you want to use textual content to atttract placement, you need to <b> or <strong> the keywords. I'll try tomorrow. You have too much text really. Stick a piccie on there and name it "Boeing-747-400-en-route-from-London-to-Singapore.jpg" :)

I detect some airplane fans on the form :)

At some point I will make the site look prettier, but it needs to get some traffic first. I agree it also needs to be a bit more exciting!!

Thanks for the feedback guys - and any flight bookings!

Cheers

Accelerator

Fair comment, but I am trying to SEO this site with a relatively text heavy home page, with links to all the top travel sites that provide the flight widgets.

Out of interest, when you began to read the text, did the "Best cheap flights sites UK" links currently over on the right catch your attention at all? I might have to move them.

Thanks

Accelerator

to be honest No, if there was a piccie of an airplane or bucket and spades above it then I may have noticed it sooner.

"Best cheap flights sites UK"

is that good grammer,should it be "Best cheap flight sites UK",or even "The cheapest flights from the UK"

Many thanks :) I've checked the Tradedoubler ac and it has tracked.

May I wish you an enjoyable trip.

Rgds

Accelerator

i have flyny.co.uk, winter-getaways.co.uk & winter-jetways.co.uk does anyone think that these are worth anything???

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom