Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Cheaper-Holidays.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just nabbed this one and wanted an opinion on value and useability please chaps......was thinking of popping it on DL

I know the hyphen doesnt do it many favours but has a nice look

thanks in advance

Paul

I think you will need a fair amount of luck to make a sale. Most of the sites in this sector like brandable terms. The term itself is probably not highly searched either.

Rgds

Although not be and end all in terms of search volume competing against multitude of terms cheap, low cost package etc or “destination” holiday/s, the brand focused through in singular and plural, hyphenated? I’d say non starter.

E.g. weigh between brand search volumes etc grab a tiny % cheap- all- inclusive- holidays ,org(I wouldn’t reg that either) but it probally has a better chance of return if developed ? has around 50k local exacts as oppossed to less than 100 for your co.uk and brandability when singular and plural etc are in the match tends to knock out the hypenated as a starter?

Last edited:
thanks Chaps,

Got cinema-tickets.co.uk as well that day and to be truthful got carried away regging stuff that i wouldnt normally buy.............fell under the old spell once i saw most other extensions gone !!

thanks all

thanks Chaps,

Got cinema-tickets.co.uk as well that day and to be truthful got carried away regging stuff that i wouldnt normally buy.............fell under the old spell once i saw most other extensions gone !!

thanks all

Prefer that :) but in terms of end user limited market. Not likely any new companies starting up either existing tend to focus on there brand might do better with some affiliate type, It is hard when you reg I tend to look at what the non hyphenated singular plural are doing who owns them if there all regged non developed and owned by domainers then its an uphill battle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom