Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Chat GPT

Reaction score
How much do you think it's ok for me to use chat GPT while learning? What I want to understand is the way to learn coding in 2024, surely it’s different than what it used to be. Is the new way just getting AI to write the code and learning by learning solutions to what it can’t do? Debugging?

Theres definitely an argument for learning how to use AI to get the job done, vs learning to code. However, I'd definitely 100% recommend that you learn the fundamentals of code, including databses and scaling.

You wont know if AI is doing a good job if you dont understand its output.

Theres definitely an argument for learning how to use AI to get the job done, vs learning to code. However, I'd definitely 100% recommend that you learn the fundamentals of code, including databses and scaling.

You wont know if AI is doing a good job if you dont understand its output.
One more question I keep hearing is to learn python first because it’s easier than js. Any advice on that?

I'm using ChatGPT to clarify complex concepts, explain code logic, or know different perspectives on a problem.

I use Gemini for dns related questions, and ChatGPT for formating long content.

and, we have to add https://www.perplexity.ai as a new search tool beating Google's ass > it seems they shamelessly scrape the internet and always profide fantastic results with references (it is strange that neither Gemini nor chatgpt doesn't do this enough)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom