Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal chartered-surveyor.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most are pretty localised and often one man bands and don’t really have sites? The ones that do judging by a lot of there sites are living in the late 90’s CharteredSurveyor co.uk sold $2,050 Aug 07 So I’d say less than that... Probally try london or other city firms etc

This would be a good name if you created a list of charted surveyors. Other than that I would contact some big surveying firms and ask them to bid.

Sorry I disagree as either of those options would be better suited to the plural. For a sale to an end user, then you're probably looking at any small sized surveyor. Of course the positive side is that the singular has higher search volumes.

I'd go with £300 - £500 to end user or £50 - £100 on AD.

I think you would struggle to sell to an end user. 'Chartered Surveyor' is trademarked by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. I doubt a member would want to step on the shoes of their regulatory body.

thanks for your replies - looks like it's not worth much, best to keep it as a landing page.

I think you would struggle to sell to an end user. 'Chartered Surveyor' is trademarked by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. I doubt a member would want to step on the shoes of their regulatory body.
They can’t stop you using it or using it as a web name …??? they can stop you titling or passing yourself of as a member affiliated or associated though and it can be argued it is a title bestowed upon members etc If you are one or even if your not want to sell buy trade etc they can't stop you using it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom