Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal cfe.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, what kind of value could I expect for this domain name?

I would also appreciate any advice on selling this.

Cheers!

On here or domainlore, selling to a domainer, probably £250-500

To the right business potentially thousands.

Thank you for the response Murray.

Out of interest what rules are you following to give an estimated value of £250-£500? Or is that purely down to experience if that makes sense?

Thank you for the response Murray.

Out of interest what rules are you following to give an estimated value of £250-£500? Or is that purely down to experience if that makes sense?

Just general experience of watching how much 3 letter domains sell for on here & https://domainlore.uk/ (uk domain auction site)

Also looking at the letters themselves, CFE is pretty good

Probably a bit stingy saying £250-500, £300 at very least.

Murray's given you the trade price there - the end user price will be around £1k to £2k so it might be worth finding companies that trade under those letters a nudge to see if they want to purchase.

If you google the letters you'll get a good idea of who you'd need to contact.

Murray's given you the trade price there - the end user price will be around £1k to £2k so it might be worth finding companies that trade under those letters a nudge to see if they want to purchase.

If you google the letters you'll get a good idea of who you'd need to contact.

Thanks Posh. Is £1k to £2k the typical price for an end user to pay for a three letter domain name?

I've sold a few 3 letter co.uk to endusers typically around the £1500-£2000 mark (I never approach anyone). Murray's right though - there's been a lot going at domainlore and on the forum for around £250-£500 to other resellers.

This is a nice, aged (1996) domain.
Also includes .uk rights.

Indeed the value could range from £££ to 6 figures, depending on who the buyer is, and if the stars align right. But the typical value for this one is more in the 4 figures imo.

Not been looking at DL recently then?

It's not a .com dude, this domain would never get 6 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom