Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk carbonbikes + mountainbikeframe/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[EDIT: These are no longer available for sale]

Looking for offers via PM on these 2 stores and the mountainbikeframes.co.uk domain name as a set:

carbonbikes.co.uk = 14,800 exact June (store)
mountainbikeframe.co.uk = 22,200 exact June (store)
mountainbikeframes.co.uk = 9,900 exact June (domain only)

All 3 are good generic names and ideal within their big niche bike markets, carbonbikes is an especially nice generic. In the right hands, these have great potential for growth and increased earning capabilities.

The stores are html, so they need to be updated manually if you want to add new products, you could update them to work from feeds, or you might even want to build your own improved store on the domains.

I made the stores last month (June), so they're still in their infancy as yet, the first sale was on June 17th, since then there have been another 14 sales totalling £3323.96, making £88.34 commission, send me PM for earnings screenshot from my Affiliate Window account and visitor/other details.

There were also quite a few sales from January to March when the domains were on myaffsite.

Based on the generic names, past earnings, current earnings and future earning potential, I want offers starting at high £xxx for the set.

I'll only sell to members with a positive domain trader rating, so anyone with no trades or a red negative reputation need not enquire, sorry.

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee + PayPal fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
Another sale today of £197.49 which earned £9.87 commission, that sale was through the mountainbikeframe.co.uk site.

Of the previous 15 sales I posted about above, 2 have now been declined, this was due to one customer not collecting his bike from the store under the "reserve - collect in store" deal. The other one received the goods they ordered, then returned them, probably bought the wrong size of something, so returned it, those two declined order commissions were for £10 and £2.90.

Still looking for offers for the stores and domain, or if you don't want the stores due to them being in html format, feel free to make offers for the set of 3 domains on their own, offers starting at mid £xxx for the domains only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom