Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers cahoots.co.uk very old domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Almost 10 years old now.

Great generic domain, seeking a new home and lovely new owners who will appreciate me and enjoy me and generate some revenue from me. Offers please.

1. go cahoots, to share equally; become partners: They went cahoots in the establishment of the store. Also, go in cahoot with, go in cahoots .
2. in cahoot / cahoots, a. in partnership; in league. b. in conspiracy: in cahoots with the enemy.

cahoot is the internet division of Santander UK plc, the United Kingdom subsidiary of Banco Santander of Spain. Cahoot was launched in 2000 as the internet-based banking brand of Abbey National plc, and at the end of 2004 had some 650,000 customers.

Last edited:
Another thing to add is there is a site developed in Wordpress which I'll throw in for free. You can develop on top of this if you like and build a good content portal or whatever you wish,

Last offer 'back in the day' was £1,200. Valuate comes up with $9,100 with High CPC.
Keep the offers coming on this generic single word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom