Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal buydvdboxsets (co uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, would just like to know peoples opinion on the domain mentioned above please.

No site has been developed for the domain so it is standalone.

Thanks.

Hi all, would just like to know peoples opinion on the domain mentioned above please.

No site has been developed for the domain so it is standalone.

Thanks.

Reg fee IMO.

Sorry mate that boat set sail a long time ago and you missed it, now you're just left stood on the dockside feeding the Seagulls.

I don't see anyone buying it so best develop in time for xmas and try to cash in, probably the last xmas before people stop buying dvd box sets alltogether.

Value = reg fee

No worries, just having a clear out so whatever is there will go somehow! I seem to end up with more domains than time to develop them these days.

Thanks for the reply :)

Just wanted to expand on my valuation. It's not by any means the worst reg ever, it's just that DVDs are on their way out. I'm sure if you had developed it ten years ago, you could have made a pretty penny with the site and even the domain itself may have had some value. Good luck with future registrations.

Sorry mate that boat set sail a long time ago and you missed it, now you're just left stood on the dockside feeding the Seagulls.

I don't see anyone buying it so best develop in time for xmas and try to cash in, probably the last xmas before people stop buying dvd box sets alltogether.

Value = reg fee

Just wanted to expand on my valuation. It's not by any means the worst reg ever, it's just that DVDs are on their way out. I'm sure if you had developed it ten years ago, you could have made a pretty penny with the site and even the domain itself may have had some value. Good luck with future registrations.

Couldn't agree more with both of you, maybe I could register some VCR/Video ones too ey! ;)

Get hold of BuyBetamaxBoxsets.co.uk and you'll be onto a winner ;)

Now we're talking! :p

Reg fee for me. No offence. What about other extensions, singulars, shorter variants? Too many other similar ones and has been noted, perhaps a falling demand going forward? Sorry, good luck though!

No one needs to apologise, didn't even realise I had it in my CP from whenever I purchased, just having a clear out so thought I'd ask!

Thanks for all the replies guys, hopefully I'll unearth something more valuable in my control panel.

Shocking :shock:

Even Guestibot aka Estibot values BuyBetamaxBoxsets.co.uk at $0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom