Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Brandable?

Reaction score
I have a small project that I am considering getting off the ground, looking for a brandable type domain. Ideal if it had something with 'media' in the name or if the word was a descriptive word like 'craftable' for example (but not that exactly :D)

Budget wise around £50 nothing big sorry, but if you know of anything then let me know. At this stage I just want to get something parked and interested to see if there is anything out there with a bit of history to it.

I have a small project that I am considering getting off the ground, looking for a brandable type domain. Ideal if it had something with 'media' in the name or if the word was a descriptive word like 'craftable' for example (but not that exactly :D)

Budget wise around £50 nothing big sorry, but if you know of anything then let me know. At this stage I just want to get something parked and interested to see if there is anything out there with a bit of history to it.

skoutuk has a few with media in the name going for a lot lower than your budget

http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/bargain-basement-domains/138711-brandable-clearout-10-each.html

i like / dig the vibe one......

Do you have a little more info on what it's for? Retail, news site, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a little more info on what it's for? Retail, news site, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is essentially providing PDF downloads on digital marketing. Vision is also to provide video tutorials and paid subscriptions.

Yeah it is essentially providing PDF downloads on digital marketing. Vision is also to provide video tutorials and paid subscriptions.
It may be not what you're looking for but I have p-df.com good for the search engines

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom