Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

BodyJewellery.net (ecommerce website)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling the website http://bodyjewellery.net, and the .org domain.

I paid $1000 for the Interspire license and about $1700 I think for the two domains. This was all bought/setup in order to help create a job for a family member, but after buying it they found a "real" job so this project was shelved.

Since buying it I've installed the script, and added a bunch of pages to get it indexed and aging. I also added a handful of backlinks.

This niche was chosen originally as it would be extremely easy to operate from home - the stock is very cheap, and small. You wouldn't really need anything other than one of those racks from B&Q for storing nails, screws etc (not sure what you call that :D) and that could store all the stock. The stock can be bought in bulk and resold at a massive margin - bulk sellers.

I'm open to offers, buy it now price of $2300 which is less than I paid, and doesn't take into account the fact I've let a site age on it, or build links to it. I will also throw in 50 blogroll links for a year, on fashion sites on unique ip's - the value of those alone is pushing towards the price I'm asking for the full thing.

thanks

Sorry - should have made that clear in the original post. No traffic stats, and the Paypal account wasn't activated since I didn't buy any stock so no earnings either.

Okay I'm lowering the price on this to $2000. If it doesn't sell within a week I'm going to withdraw it from sale and put it in the ever growing list of sites that need seo/links, and then sell it once it ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom