Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal BluePeople.com Feedback & Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya,

My name is Billy, and I have a website called BluePeople.com Feedback would be appreciated on the site

BluePeople.com A Forum to Discuss Depression and Mental Illness

Just writing this post to let you all know that I have a new forum up and running on the net.

The forum is called www.BluePeople.com it is for people who are affected by Depression and Mental Illness, regardless or not if you suffer from it or if a friend does or family member of yours has a mental illness, it may help them out in many ways.

I have decided to create this forum, because I myself suffer from Depression and Anxiety and am not ashamed to admit this, but unfortunately many people are too scared to speak up and it is not as simple as saying “just snap out of it mate”

I have seen what my other forum has done for many people, such as creating new friends, a place to confide in with friends and much more and I know that if BluePeople.com saves or helps just one person, then it will be worth it, and I know it will do this.

I hope BluePeople.com will do the help many people because Depression and other Mental Illnesses are one of worlds biggest killers of people, already the site is getting new members.

So I ask you, if you, a friend of yours, a family member suffers from Mental Health issues, please tell them about BluePeople.com, tell them to sign up and speak out.

If anyone wants to place a link on there sites, then that would be great too!

If you do sign up, please feel free to create plenty of topics, ask questions and for other peoples advice, so we can get plenty of info on the site.

There is already tons of information on the site, and I will be putting alot more info on the site in the next few weeks, all I need now is members to sign up, contribute by way of posting threads, replying to others questions, offering advice from personal experience and so forth.

Please check the site out here http://www.bluepeople.com/ you can register as a member here: http://www.bluepeople.com/register.php

I have mainly Australian Members at this stage, but the site is open to any person from around this little planet we all live on.

I have also created a blog on BluePeople.com at http://areyoudepressed.wordpress.com/

Thanks so much

Billy
www.BluePeople.com
Discuss Depression and Mental Illness

Last edited:
It's a forum

You cant really comment on a forum such as depression unless it makes money.

There is too much on top of the forum, until you reach the actual forum.

The colors are the same as this place so your probaly fit in well here.

Good luck with the forum but hopefully you wont try too make money from a public help site as the people who are depressed dont need ripping off at the same time.

In respects not a lot more you can say regarding it really.

It's a forum

You cant really comment on a forum such as depression unless it makes money.

There is too much on top of the forum, until you reach the actual forum.

The colors are the same as this place so your probaly fit in well here.

Good luck with the forum but hopefully you wont try too make money from a public help site as the people who are depressed dont need ripping off at the same time.

In respects not a lot more you can say regarding it really.

Thanks Mark,

I fixed a few things, the shout box is now on the bottom.

I will only make money from this site just from adsense, and that will go towards hosting and upgrades etc

I am not interested in going out of my way to make money with this site, it would be too hard anyway.

Thanks Mate

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom