Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Bitcoin Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don`t often ask for an appraisal but I've received some interest in this set and I'm really not sure if I should accept it or not? the offer was in the low to mid xxx range

BitcoinBuy
BitLicence
BitcoinDownload
BitcoinHardware
BitcoinSoftware
BitcoinFaucet

All .co.uk

It's a tough one, but I assume you know that bitcoin has reached $500 today?

If it's their first offer I bet you could get them up some more considering the recent price increase.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thats what I'm thinking, do I get shot while the goings good or hold on for a better offer and hope the bottom doesn't fall out in the mean time :confused:

saying that I cant help feeling that some good money could be made if they were developed :rolleyes:

The going is good at the moment but to me it's going to hit $1000 by Christmas.

In my opinion there's not much money to be made with bitcoin related sites unless you've got a great bitcoin exchange or something. The cost involved would be massive.

I still believe bitcoin is going to get much bigger than it is today, although I could be wrong.

Nearly sure you sold bitcoin.co.uk, surprised it hasn't been developed yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

These two:

BitcoinDownload
BitcoinSoftware

are both good. I'd say don't undervalue the set, but equally, don't let a profit opportunity pass you by too easily. They probably only want one or two domains from the set.

Rgds

I think it was the .org.uk that I sold, to think I could have had 800 Bitcoins from that LOL
Yeah I agree, I think its going to go up pretty high towards the $1000 but I just get a feeling its going to go pop again soon, i might wait for the pop and buy back in, but at the moment I'm happy I got out when I did, even if it was for a much smaller amount than what they're worth now, I don't think I could take it if I had 200 coins now and the price fell through the floor

For me I thought the best were:

BitcoinSoftware
BitcoinHardware

the prices some of the mining hardware goes for on Ebay is crazy

I agree, BitcoinSoftware.co.uk and BitcoinHardware.co.uk are the best out of the set in my opinion. If it's their first offer and you're not in a rush to sell why not just try countering? :)

Dave

Anyone fancy selling me a bitcoin or two? Happy to pay a little over Mt. Gox rate. Just want to sit on a coin or two on the very small chance they carry on increasing in value and can't be bothered opening exchange accounts etc.

Scott

Anyone fancy selling me a bitcoin or two? Happy to pay a little over Mt. Gox rate. Just want to sit on a coin or two on the very small chance they carry on increasing in value and can't be bothered opening exchange accounts etc.

Scott

This is one of the easiest uk places to buy from, plus you have a few payment options including bank transfer and Nochex bitbargain.co.uk

Thanks, just brought one coin, took about 2 mins once I had opened the account.

Scott

About £340 GBP, price as of now is about £315 on MT.Gox. If I was going to buy a large amount then Bitbargain.co.uk isn't the place I'm guessing!

Scott

UK coins carry a big premium. Buy it in £ and sell in £ and it won't matter.

Lower liquidity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom