Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Birthday Faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.birthdayfaces.co.uk

I have developed an online birthday gallery that will be linked from birthday.co.uk

Basically you can upload your picture on the month you where born. And yes it is a pixel site but on Birthday Faces there will be monthly competitions where the site will randomly select a pixel and if a member has bought that pixel they win that monthly prize. Take a look at http://www.BirthdayFaces.co.uk and see what you think.

simple.

Buy a pixel/pixels
upload your photo or image on the month you where born( enhanced version will be finished thei week )
at the end of every month the system will randomly select a pixel. If you have bought that pixel you win that monthly prize :)

How simple can you get

It's a nice design, but i think anyone starting a pixel site now has a seriously difficult task. Good luck! Maybe promote it via ebay, that's what everone else seems to do..plus give away the first 100,000 so the balls starts rolling :)

Hi Paul;

How much are you charging per pixel?

I like the idea Laskos, personally I would be marketing it to new mothers with the idea that their babies pic is going to be on the site for years to come. The monthly prize draw being an added bonus.

Can the users choose /change the url that the pic links to?

Good luck with it.

Grant

I cant see why anyone would pay £1 to have a non-visible picture added to a website in the vain hope that they might win a prize, thats all.

the site is new and i will be adding more features. The site will be geared towards a Birthday Gallery where people can submit there pictures on the month they where born. It will all be apparent once the updates are finished.

there is a FREE section aswell :)

So its £100 for a 10 x 10 box? Bit pricey in my opinion, but best of luck with the site, i like the idea.

I think it is going to be difficult for anyone to do a pixel site now, there are so many of them around! Unless you have a new idea for pixel sites, you really are going to struggle.

I like the idea laskos, and there might be a market for it, but I think it needs that something to make it stand out, and different from the rest.
Good luck

thanks brian.

yes true it will be hard for any pixel site now, but im really doing it to attract people to birthday.co.uk. As i said i have a few things that are being added, just need the coder to finish them :)

thanks for comments and i will let you all know when the site is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom