Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Bingo site - earning revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all

My first post here, a friend literally just told me about this site so I thought I'd join and post my site before I put it on Sitepoint.

I have a bingo site play-bingo-uk.co.uk that I'd like to sell because a) I've not got the time to work it (busy on another project) and b) I need some funding for this other project

Quick stats:

* PR 2
* Alexa: 787,488
* Monthly earnings (from July - 21 October) = avg £223/month (have proof)
* About 20-30 hits a day
* A few page 1 rankings in Y
* At least 150 pages indexed in all 3 SEs
* Wordpress blog, simply upload articles (basically content sent from bingo companies) and get backlinks or however you'd like to get more traffic
* Potential to earn at least £500/month I reckon but I don't have time to pursue it

As you can see, I have put a ton of work into this site. It has a bingo toolbar people can download. The toolbar is very cool and has all the bingo sites loaded into it with affiliate code etc. Also it has a radio (I listen to it all the time), free games, even add your ebay/amazon aff code to it. I'm pretty sure it's the ONLY bingo toolbar for UK bingo. I've not promoted it and so far 16 people have downloaded it.

Anyway, I'm looking for about 12x (monthly) earnings but I'd be willing to accept bids starting at £1500

If I get a good response here I won't post on Sitepoint but I want it up there by tomorrow.

Any questions, please ask away.

Thanks in advance

Scott

Hi max

Thanks.

It uses one of Brian Gardner themes, one of his earlier ones...called Deepstack I believe.

Hi guys

Thanks for showing interest. The site is still available and I've sent pms to people in this thread.

I've got a few interested buyers, including yourselves I reckon I can say, and I'm happy to sell it to the first buyer.

As mentioned, I need funding for a bigger project of mine so the sooner I can sell the site the better.

I can give analytics access to serious buyers as well as a breakdown of earnings. Also, I may throw in another site free if someone wanted it (it's a binog site too) but there's no obligation. It's free anyway lol

So, if people are still interested please let me know asap!

Cheers

Scott

Hi all

I just wanted to say that I have a buyer that's keen on purchasing. So, unless he decides not to buy (but I assume all will go smooth) then I'd rather say now that the site is basically sold, or pending a sale anyway.

I'll report back here if it falls through and/or if it's sold so people don't think it's still available.

Thanks for understanding and for the responses from everyone! I may have other sites for sale soon if anyone would be interested.

Cheers all

Scott

Thanks Tony! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I wouldn't hesitate to do so in the future!

Thanks again mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom