Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal besttent.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A new purchase for me, one I am going to park and maybe develop at a later date, but it is now in my domain portfolio.

besttent.co.uk

I have been trying to find that formula on here and cant find it, I read it in a thread yesterday and lost it. Something to do with comparing it to the PPC figures to work out a price. Is that viable?

I looked on the keyword tool, 9900 local searches for the search.

Anyway, is this a good domain?

Cheers

Hi

I am no expert, in fact I didn't really need to say that because of course I am not. Best Tent in my opinion is a winner, don't park it for a later date develop it straight away. Camping is big business and very hot right now, with the advancements in tent technology finding the best tent is not easy but at the forefront of most potential campers minds.

There really are two or three main players in tents; Outwell, Vango and Coleman with Vango leading the way with the development of the Vango Air Stream (inflatable tent).

There is so much scope with "Best Tent" family tent, one man tent, wild camping tent, festival tent, glamping tent and so on...

In a nutshell; great domain.

Regards

Aiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom