Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal BeHealthy.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Caught this today, sounds good to me, but no idea if it has much value though to be honest.

Didn't know this was dropping, but i guess that's what you get when you pick your names after a good drink lol.

Really like this name Dave, i would want a few grand for it. Its a waiting game tho :)

I quite like it

I wouldn't expect anyone to give me much on here for it, but a speculative one worth sitting on.

Caught this today, sounds good to me, but no idea if it has much value though to be honest.

Dave - I think this does have some potential. Health and fitness is having a boom right now.

Books like "Be Body Beautiful" are selling well, very on trend:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0718180933/?tag=acorn06-21

In fact, I must start Tweeting about this book LOL.

"Be Healthy" is pretty good for this sector. It is maybe a tad "generic", in that it can't be identified as "unique" to a particular brand, but BeHealthy.co.uk, or better BeHealthy.uk would be easy to say in an advert. Therefore, I think it's worth some active marketing of this domain to major health brands. Offer to major brands and price accordingly.

Rgds

Thanks a lot for all your input guys. Yes I agree, would sound or look great as part of marketing.

Thanks a lot for all your input guys. Yes I agree, would sound or look great as part of marketing.

Write letters to health and food brands offering it for sale. Don't be afraid to ask a lot of money for the domain. See where you get.

Rgds

Write letters to health and food brands offering it for sale. Don't be afraid to ask a lot of money for the domain. See where you get.

Rgds
Have you had success with this strategy in the past?

Have you had success with this strategy in the past?

Yes, and I've just bought a new laser printer so I can continue with it.

It needs a well written letter sent to well-targeted potential buyers. I don't necessarily mention a price in the initial sales letter, just explain why I think it's a good domain for them and invite them to e-mail me their offer.

Obviously to work, this strategy needs you to be able to identify commercially valuable domains too. :)

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom