Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Be nice to me today! my hotel domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I tired to sell my hotel sites as sites and not just the domains but didnt seem to get much interest for the sites but the domians instead so could I please a appraisals for the following domians

LondonHotelOffers.org.uk, HotelsInReading.org.uk, HotelsInMiltonKeynes.org.uk and Hotels-In-Edinbugh.org.uk, London one is ranking on page 2 as well dont know if that helps with a sale price at all?

Ryan

Please be nice today lol

I haven't looked at exacts, but I think you should be able to sell these:

HotelsInReading.org.uk
HotelsInMiltonKeynes.org.uk

but be realistic with price expectation.

Rgds

I haven't looked at exacts, but I think you should be able to sell these:

HotelsInReading.org.uk
HotelsInMiltonKeynes.org.uk

but be realistic with price expectation.

Rgds

i also try to be lol but what would you say as a rough guide?

Well, I sold HotelsInAmsterdam.org.uk for £70 on DomainLore recently.

Also, I was offered £100 for HotelsInManchester.org.uk on Acorn recently, but turned it down. Also offered £100 for HotelsInYork.org.uk here and turned that down.

Compare Google exact searches to mine. Post the Google exacts here and someone might give you further help.

Rgds

Also, bear in mind people on hols at the moment and things should pick up in September.

Rgds

well hotels in reading gets 2900 exacts a month local and milton keynes gets 3600, i know its not massive,

well hotels in reading gets 2900 exacts a month local and milton keynes gets 3600, i know its not massive,

I would guess you are in £25 to £50 range, but that's still a profit! Have you put them up for sale yet?

Rgds

I did in the offers invited part but no offers on the, the milton keynes one even has a site on it, so its ready to start making money

I did in the offers invited part but no offers on the, the milton keynes one even has a site on it, so its ready to start making money

I would just keep improving its ranking, as once it's generating revenue it will be easier to sell.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom