Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Baby names website review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it - well done... Nice domain name as well.

Excellent website

From the Latin name Marcus, borne by the author of the second New Testament gospel. According to Arthurian legend, King Mark is the aged ruler of Cornwall, whose name may be derived from the Celtic word 'march', meaning 'horse'. Namesakes include Mark Wahlberg (actor), Mark Hughes (footballer) and Mark Twain (real name Samuel Langhorne Clemens), an American author.

I want my Kingdom back, I always said I was King didnt I, huh huh

No one would believe me

good site.

looks nice, adsense slips in there nicely too.

For sites like that if you can build up decent traffic then ASK Related Search can pay better than Adsense or act as a great compliment. I earn around $5-$10 per day from a few mini sites in Adsense but now one of them also makes an extra $20-$30 per day from Related Search and the other makes an extra $10 per day.

your voting system doesn't work

Care to elaborate?

Users click the rating they want and a popup box confirms this. Users are free to vote again and if they do, their previous vote is replaced.

Is this not the effect you're seeing?

With regards to ASK Related Search - thanks for the tip, I will look into it. I am currently gettig pretty bad CPC.

:)

Care to elaborate?

Users click the rating they want and a popup box confirms this. Users are free to vote again and if they do, their previous vote is replaced.

Is this not the effect you're seeing?

With regards to ASK Related Search - thanks for the tip, I will look into it. I am currently gettig pretty bad CPC.

:)

I tried two names neither rating worked

It does for me.

It's very nicely done, is this a commercially available script?

Cheers for the heads-up on the IE6 error. Kinda hard to fix when you only have IE7 installed on your system :D Though I will have it investigated.

With regards to the script; it's a custom code job.

Appreciate all the comments, and hope that the voting system does in fact work fine.

Cheers for the heads-up on the IE6 error. Kinda hard to fix when you only have IE7 installed on your system :D Though I will have it investigated.

With regards to the script; it's a custom code job.

Appreciate all the comments, and hope that the voting system does in fact work fine.

Voting system worked for me, its just ole bean he's going senile in his old age and just counts the stars, he doesnt realise you have to click on them ;)

Curious as to your motives regarding paying for custom design for a baby name, is a popular subject but theres not much advertising on your site.

*** Update

404 error at the moment

*** Double Update

Working again, you got the baby shop at the bottom but trying to fit at least a few mothercare banners or adverts in there might look as if you have the best in the business on your side.

I know Amazon are big and linking too them might result in other sales, such as CDs etc etc, but be nice to see that BIG baby name there as well.

*** Triple Update

You got a 500 server error on the baby generator when you click the button to generate a name

Last edited:
Mark, the site will have been down for server maintenance.

I am not yet trying too hard to monetize the site as I would first like to work on establishing a firm traffic base.

I appreciate the comments and do have plans to bolster my revenue model when i have some solid traffic to convert.

Custom design = only way to seriously penetrate the SERPs. Which I plan on doig/already am doing. :D

luke

luke

What ever the issue with rating it works this morning :???:

". . . In Arab countries, the name Muhammad is said when you don't know the name of someone. "

so it's just like being called "mate" then?

yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom