Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers b i z c o u k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a name you own or are you brokering?

Cheers,
Rob.

I own the domain. Are you interested?

Last edited:
Domain now sold pending payment to one lucky acorner. thanks

Deal now completed. I have been pm'd asking what the price was but i'm afraid that is down to the buyer to disclose if they so wish.

Thanks. 299 views on this thread and loads of pm's is making me think I undersold it? At the time I was happy with the price but the buyer said he will probably stick it on sedo so must think it's worth more. oh well.

Which is the wrong way to think about it. You sold it for a price which you were originally happy with (hopefully), if the purchaser thinks they can get more, and wants to take a risk on it then that's their prerogative - it shouldn't matter too much to you.

It's easy to fall for a sort of reverse winner's curse in this game.

Cheers,

P.

Thanks. 299 views on this thread and loads of pm's is making me think I undersold it? At the time I was happy with the price but the buyer said he will probably stick it on sedo so must think it's worth more. oh well.

Hi CEO, what level of type-in traffic did it receive?

nothing really, didnt do anything with it. just a 3 letter which stood for business and was extremely brandable imho.

Last edited:
I've put this on sedo and will be putting in their premium auction unless someone wants to make a £xx,xxx offer outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom