Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers austria-holidays.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now £, do the keyword advertisers which go for 13 pages, not mean anything or have I lost the plot?

Lee

Regardless of the debates about the SEO benefits/issues with hyphenated names, the simple fact is that most domainers don't seem to 'like' them.

It possibly irrational, but it's the truth.. you and I both know that this name would have sold already if it hadn't been hyphenated.

Regardless of the debates about the SEO benefits/issues with hyphenated names, the simple fact is that most domainers don't seem to 'like' them.

It possibly irrational, but it's the truth.. you and I both know that this name would have sold already if it hadn't been hyphenated.

I don't know that but you seem to. Hyphens work great in search engines. Not all are domainers on here.

We've sold quite a few hyphenated .co.uk and .com domains over the years. Of course it needs to be a very well searched popular term, but a nice hyphenated domain can often achieve a low four figure sum. Yes we'd all prefer the non-hyphenated versions but no point in overlooking good investment returns available on some hyphenated domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom