Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal AugmentedRealityGlasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a decent name if you're prepared to develop a good site yourself. As far as selling the domain goes, I think a significant sale would not be easy. That tends to be the case with these "future tech" type names.

Rgds

Can’t help think they would be abbreviated or branded something if or by the time they caught on and the word could be on its last legs before it starts? Even nets in known entities are harder to sell let alone an unknown one might have some legs with selling them aren’t g doing them $1500 a go But if they do big time then would’nt they make sure punters buy from them…? Could end up a nation of boss eyed people :D

I think these will end up generically called "Smart Glasses", but great name nonetheless.

"Augmented" being your killer - unless it gets some reach

Thanks guys for the comments.

I did actualy pick up smartglasses in .org.uk aswell.

Better, I grabbed a bunch of smartglasses domains about 6 months ago, on the off chance yet another Star Trek esque device blasts its way to stardom, and if they get these things right, however I spent mainly on .com's, not so many UK domains.

designersmartglasses.co.uk
and
smartglassesdirect.co.uk

spring to mind.

One of these days I will put something on them in anticipation of the rush.

(I wouldn't be surprised to see early, basic models out sometime later this year, from chinese sources etc, with Google and Apple next year - Apple could surprise us though in October?)

I think they "could" be the next big thing.

Love the technology - think its definitely up and coming. But speculative .nets just don't sell in the domainer market, so I would say this is one to develop as a site that follows the technology, or hold until it's actually a product that is more widely in use. Absolutely worth registering though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom