Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Artideas.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Managed to get hold of this one and wondered how much you guys thought it was worth?
Also open to offers if anyone is interested.
Thanks as always

Probably difficult to value for me, but I am thinking from a developement perspective. Suited for a hobby/craft site so you have to think of the possible revenue it can bring to pay the bills. Amazon Associates and Adsense are suited towards content sites, probably selling art books, etc, but the commission levels are not that great.

If your creative yourself maybe sell some of your own designs.

The great thing about content sites is the amount of natural backlinks they get, a properly run content website can generate a ton of traffic and newsletter signups, its what to do with that which brings you to the valuation. Sell ad space maybe when a development takes off? The downside to content sites is that you have a lot of content to spew out, so get creative in writing as well as art.

A good amount of searches too with an average CPC of 65p - overall a pretty decent domain. Others may disagree, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom