Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Apraise please cannabisseeds4u.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi folks would anyone be kind enough to appraise these sites

cannabisseeds4u.co.uk
seeds4u.co.uk
bush-doctor.co.uk

ive had these for awhile

thanx in advance for any opinions
regards
Jadedhills:)

not a fan of those.

cannabisseeds4u.co.uk - the .com is still available. I value at £0.000000 - i.e. nothing...

Thanks folks

thank you for your opinions, i know a lot about seo work and the names if used for a business could be made to search very well, so im a bit surprised, as site names should be as descriptive (or catchy) as possible, well time will tell, thanx again for your views

:) jadedhills

cannabisseeds4u.co.uk ... if you know "a lot about SEO" you would know that "4" and "u" both have 0 value from search engine perspectives.

Why not use:

cannabisseedsforyou.co.uk
cannabisseedsforu.co.uk
cannabisseeds4you.co.uk
icannabisseeds.co.uk
ecannabisseeds.co.uk
cannabisseedsonline.co.uk
cannabisseedsuk.co.uk

All available ... if you want a SEO useable domain:

buy-cannabis-seeds-online.co.uk

Apart from the questionable use for a possible site and the fact that none of the canabis seed domains actually have websites on them selling anything, it is a shocking domain name.

seeds4u.co.uk
bush-doctor.co.uk

Lets not even go there - hyphenated?? "4" "u" blah blah - bored already - get a clue.

You couldnt give away these three.

Let alone sell cannabis seeds haha, a property opposite got raided the other day, well I think that's what happened, I broke away from the pc to just have a walk about, loads of old bill watching plants flying out of a loft window, it's not legal in the UK, keep a hold of it though, you never know, to get another war past us we may all need to be smoking, either that or to get through the next one, "hey maaan, like point that missile the other way maan"

winnie said:

Google does'nt like too many hyphens in a domain though. MSN would love it though! :)

Believe it or not, you can legally buy cannabis seed in the UK
Go into any fishing tackle shop and ask for hempseed, used as bait.

Really? it seems everything to do with that is for sale, you just can't carry too much of it. It must be a government market value thing... the British army occasionally runs out in Afghanistan and that's when the hemp really hits the fan.

I have hemp seeds on my porridge, bought from ootw.co.uk. Soil Association certified organic. Not legal to cultivate though.

Oh yes, the names contravene just about every 'rule' of good domaining. Never mind. Now you know. Spending those reg fees was a good investment in 'knowledge growth'. If you're smart you'll learn. Good luck.

well folks just sold seeds4u

cannabisseeds4u.co.uk ... if you know "a lot about SEO" you would know that "4" and "u" both have 0 value from search engine perspectives.

Why not use:

cannabisseedsforyou.co.uk
cannabisseedsforu.co.uk
cannabisseeds4you.co.uk
icannabisseeds.co.uk
ecannabisseeds.co.uk
cannabisseedsonline.co.uk
cannabisseedsuk.co.uk

Apart from the questionable use for a possible site and the fact that none of the canabis seed domains actually have websites on them selling anything, it is a shocking domain name.

seeds4u.co.uk
bush-doctor.co.uk

Lets not even go there - hyphenated?? "4" "u" blah blah - bored already - get a clue.

You couldnt give away these three.

Well folks there is no accounting for "Experts opinions" just sold
seeds4u.co.uk for £550, Have a nice day

Google does'nt like too many hyphens in a domain though. MSN would love it though! :)

I was reading only this week that Google is starting to penalise anything with more than a single hyphen in the domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom