Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal Shabby Chic

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 books in amazon - 6 of them by Rach el Ash well
Harper Collin s the publisher
so if it's either of them then they are both in the money.
3 million references in google
ov w/ext of 14 in uk
probably searched for by people looking to spend money refurbing their house and a .co.uk domain is probably better for it as it's the sort of thing you'd like to go and buy locally.
domain is ronseal for a whole fashion genre.

All looks pretty good for something I'd never heard of!

Any revenue per month on parking?

I had request to buy on 10-15 years revenue last week, and that was a domainer, so end user with a mission to buy it would probably be persuaded to part with more.

maybe upto mid £x,xxx ?

-aqls-

Last edited:
mid £x,xxx? are you mad dude?

It's a nice name granted but "shabby chic" is a fashion - last in vogue in the mid eighties and has just come round again recently - it looks good for hits this year but you could find a mega lull for decades till it comes good again.

£600 + and you're laughing

on reflection I could be outdoing even my optimistic forecasts :D

-aqls-

Aqua

shabby chic was a term used in the 90s for "natural look" fabrics and or furniture with loose covers on

Saddly the term is old hat, I doubt any "big" furniture company like tetrad will come in for it, however you might want to email plumbs who make loose covers is preston lancashire plumbscovers.co.uk try to contact Geoff Plumb. They used to make the old stretch covers and diversified into tailored shabby cotton covers..... Just one small problem, they are really tight with their money

oops

Nearly forgot you couls also try Lifestyle direct loosecovers.com they may be interested...... You always point out you know someone with loosercovers.biz

OB

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom