Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: Sex-Net.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This lonely name was sitting there all on its own, just waiting to be reg'd, so of course I had to obtain it. ;)

Sex-Net.co.uk has an Archive.org history going back to 1999 and has strong, descriptive keywords. I don't personally feel the hyphen detracts from this name, considering how difficult it is in the adult arena to find decent un-reg'd names like this, but would be interested in other member's thoughts.

(I also picked up: Net-Sex.co.uk at the same time).

I don't intend to develop it, just park for resale and would welcome constructive comments and valuation ideas.

Many thanks everyone. :)

Depends on how you want to park it and depends on how your how your advertising it.

I have self parked a couple of old sex domains recently and I'm seeing more of a return than I ever did in the recent months.

And I have brought a few more sex domains this month so will do the same with them.

As for the domain name very debatable as for the earning potential well your not going to make too much on Sedo I dont think or get in search engines.

Cheers Mark; I've just whacked it on Sedo for now, but I really must try some of the others though.

I'll see what the traffic looks like in a few weeks. :)

Your wasting your time on sedo being honest

Your talking click thrus.

I can probaly park it for you and you will probaly make more money and be in search engines.

www.errection.co.uk
www.letsgetsexual.co.uk
www.erotic-sex.co.uk
www.swinger-sex.co.uk

and a few more

Sex sign ups £1.25 for males, £2.00 for females

I've had two sex toy sales since parking it myself compared to how I had it before.

You need to look at how much is being paid per click thru for something like loans etc then it will be higher, if its sex then usually its low depending upon what sector your targetting.

If sedo made that much money do you think I would self park?

If for example you owned sex.com then people would type this in, because your not then your not having type ins and your not having search engine hits.

So do the maths your making nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom