Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal appraisal required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
iv'e been offered £150 for wapweather.co.uk

it's a pr5 domain that gets approx 360/500 uv's a month, can't see to much attraction for the traffic so suspect they want the name for development.
should i hold out for £300 or is £150 fair price??

cheers

150 is a bit on the low side for a sale to an end user for commercial use ... if it is is to be used for a subscription based weather site then I would have put it in the high hundreds, maybe more.

It really depends on who wants to buy and how deep you think their pockets are!

...but it might be good to let it go as the WAp thing has not caught on quite a well as some people expected

What the f**k is wap?

Oh yeah, it was that pre historic data transfer protocol on first generantion mobile phones.

I don't know how many wap users there still are out there - but honestly I'd take £150 and get rid of it, it's not like you're going to have people queueing up for it now 4G's just around the corner.

At £150 you're making a 600% return on your initial investment - take it

I agree, although 4G is still a fair way off, and WAP still (Unfortunately) has a place in the mobile world, full HTML browsers are now common place on mobile phones (This wasn't true only a few years ago), technology moves along fast and WAP is nearing the end of it's life.

I'd get rid :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom