Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal on lifeinsurance domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Would like to get some thoughts on what you think of

50pluslifeinsurance.com

Thanks in advance

I think the domain has a good development potential. Good luck

Appreciate the reply, i am no developer though so the name probably wont get developed while in my posession, anyone else have a view on this name?.

It's a high revenue potential term, but the difficulty, as ever, is convincing a company in the sector to use it.

I recently dropped bikeinsurance.tv. I thought that was a good name, but I did have a go at marketing it to insurance companies, and never got an offer.

Rgds

You could maybe try the American market, but I don't know whether they offer specifically over 50 policies.
The term life insurance is the US spelling and the .com domain is right for that.
For the UK market, the .co.uk would be better and the UK spelling life assurance is preferable, although the US spelling is being used more and more.
If you can find someone in the US who offers over 50 policies, they will probably jump at it.
Regards
Bruce

You could maybe try the American market, but I don't know whether they offer specifically over 50 policies.
The term life insurance is the US spelling and the .com domain is right for that.
For the UK market, the .co.uk would be better and the UK spelling life assurance is preferable, although the US spelling is being used more and more.
If you can find someone in the US who offers over 50 policies, they will probably jump at it.
Regards
Bruce

Appreciate the reply, i have heard we call it life assurance,but i have always used the term life insurance, would you say its an age or regional thing? I am nearly 40 and live up north and have never used the term "assurance"
Appreciate your thoughts.

If you can’t develop rank etc yourself it will struggle as its ultra competitive field very much “ Brand “ driven may have some legs affiliates etc but then again so do thousands of other names and already a lot of ” 50” type ones down that road many making nothing? Use it to learn to develop… Standard indicator is if you get no offers then others dont see it the way you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom