Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: OLevelsDOTcoDOTUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appreciate thoughts as Domtastic, Estibot, SwiftAppraisal all give different numbers (of course)

PS
Does anyone know of any other UK online appraisals?

replaced in 1980's.. worthless im affraid.

Hi. Thanks for answering. There are alot of terms like O level for instance that are still widely used in common wealth countries. Is it erroneous to think that people outside .co.uk may be looking for this hence type the keyword term + country extension.

Also (I am a bit new to this) when doing research I noticed that the following terms were all taken some going back as far as 8 years (and had been renewed each year):

olevel.co.uk
alevel.co.uk
alevels.co.uk

Does whomever else owns closely related terms play a role in anyone's domaining strategy?

Thanks

Worth as much as an actual O-level = In current currency a degree in media studies.

(So that's nothing then.)

media studies...

i spent 3 years at uni reading The Sun everyday....does that qualify as a media studies degree??? lol

lol bad luck mate keep buying it makes ours look good

Bit harsh imo

Anyway like people have said OLevels is not used in the UK anymore. It is pushed alot in other countries so maybe the .com would of had some better value.

Mat

The new things are:

generaldiploma/s, higherdiploma/s, mediadiploma/s, creativediploma/s, healthdiploma/s and probably a whole bunch of others.

Does this collection have a value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom