Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: mov.eu, gdp.eu and con.eu please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I don't know how much they're worth. Therefore could you please give me a ball-park figure by PM?

mov.eu
gdp.eu
con.eu

I didn't use false trademarks like all those crooks in the Sunrise period. I just spent countless 18 hour days infront of the computer and telephone to have my ammunition in order for Landrush.

Thank you very much.

con = pros and cons ?
mov = no idea but still a file extension
gdp = hmm sounds much better hope you get some nice amount for it

gdp.eu- that's pretty good! Gross Domestic Product.

You could put up a site selling economic and political text books, country data that you charge for...for students etc...

Surely it's gotta be...

... Gender Dependant Property

.. it's the lastest thing - got to be worth £10,000 imo - come on you numpties appraise properly :p

atlanta1 said:
Surely it's gotta be...

... Gender Dependant Property

.. it's the lastest thing - got to be worth £10,000 imo - come on you numpties appraise properly :p

LOL :)

Not as far fetched as you may imagine: in London there are gay estate agents which deal in property specifically for the gay community.

Ahem, no comment beyond that.

(1) re: con.eu - maybe I should sell that to the crooks who registered .eus using false pretences and TMs?

(2) I know it's early days but any idea of ballpark figure values for the above please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom