Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: Letting-Agency . com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just the name...doesn't get much direct type in traffic.

Generic/Industry Term/etc...

Might use for my own letting agency soon - but had some offers.

Thoughts of AD members (usual suspects - you know who you are) appreciated!

Letting-Agency.com

Hi Lex,
I know sometimes (quite often) the hyphen is frowned on, BUT in this case works well. It is a very nice domain to look at, & it is the .com
Don't worry too much about the lack of traffic, I think it would be good to develop. As it stands to the right person, it has to be low thousands I would have thought, at least. I like it.
Cheers, Predator :twisted:

Cheers - Anyone else!?!

Interesting thoughts about the hyphen - I also think that it looks pretty good. These words Letting & Agency have very high search results and covers a vast industry. Considering that hyphenated words do well on search engine results I think your estimate might be a little low.

I feel that the name could command upwards of £7+ - what do you lot reckon!

How terribly ammusing - good spot though!

I obviously meant £7k+...haha!

Didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up! But on a serious note....I have had interest in the low-mid thousands '£' for this one!

Might develop as there is a real boom in lettings which shows no sign of stopping in the future in the UK!

This is a serious domain and although I do enjoy the banter here - serious replies peeps!

Come on please ... not this damm name again! Get over it, its not worth a bean! :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom