Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: kibitz.co.uk -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Came across this one recently and whilst not an everyday word one uses it is dictionary listed and has several different meanings;

one in relation to chess

another "To look on and offer unwanted, usually meddlesome advice to others"

and lastly to chat, converse.

Any ideas about the potential price or where I should consider selling?

thanks,

Howie

><(((0>

reg fee to me mate.

but dont worry, i (and im sure many on here) have found a dictionary name only for it to be worthless

:rolleyes:

all the best

Well I thought I might have at least one dictionary domain in my sad collection..... Given it's obscurity I didn't bother packing my bags for a holiday or hand in my notice on my day job :)

cheers

Howie

><(((0>

kibitz is too obscure, and has no positive meaning. Many dictionary words can be used for websites, but very few are, and sales of such domains are infrequent.

I tend to follow the rule that if the word needs to be looked up to find its meening then its not worth that much.

Your little typed out fish did make me LOL though :mrgreen:

Many dictionary words can be used for websites, but very few are

Willing and interested to read any qualified stats or reports to support the above if you've come across said.

Can't say I'd agree with this as a broad statement, however there will be many dictionary (incl. vv. good ones) words that are parked. Never the less I'd wager the majority are put to use as their title relates / describes.

Back to my original post: I'm under no illusions that just 'cos it's a dictionary listed word it has any more worth, that it may have particular value or indeed desire by someone would be a bonus :)

><(((0> Responded to those who have sent me PM, Thnx.

Howie

I tend to follow the rule that if the word needs to be looked up to find its meening then its not worth that much.

Your little typed out fish did make me LOL though :mrgreen:

I'd have to agree with you there, until coming across Kibitz I had no idea it existed let alone it's meaning, good rule of thumb.

cheers,

Howie

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom