Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: Jog.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Any thoughts on possible value?

I looked at the Domain Sales Prices page for 3 letter domains.

Price sold ranged from £500 (DKS.co.uk) all the way through to 10k (BES.co.uk).

I'd estimate that Jog.co.uk could go for a couple of thousand - but I'm not an expert in domain names (and have not sold any before now) - does this amount seem reasonable?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I'm also guessing that it would appeal to sports/health companies, or folk just looking for an easy-to-remember domain to build a brand on. Does this seem likely? Thanks

yeah becuase the three letters actually say something you may have a restricted market (not nessessarily true) but for companies in that market this domain should be of a certain value - more likely is the limited number of companies with J.O.G with these initials.
This is the thing with three letters realising the potential is more difficult than it would first seem

Best of luck

I tend to agree with Charlie.

These recent sales of 3 character domains suggest that most valuations are way off the mark

bum.co.uk £800
ola.co.uk £400
oil.co.uk £500
gas.co.uk - was also sold for a similar amount
cnl.co.uk £565 - this is probably the one with most value as the L opens it up to a bigger number of potental buyers.

I made a generous offer for a 3 character .co.uk thru sedo afew days ago and the buyer came back with £250,000:00!!??!! Some people are living in Domain dreamworld.

There are 300' 3 character domains dropping this month alone.

jog.co.uk is a nice little domain, but who's going to buy it? - OK someone with the initials JOG, or a company, however, in this instance JOL.co.uk would be a better domain.

Does it get any type in traffic? my guess is probably not, so I would seriously consider any reasonable offers you get.

Selling isn't as easy as it may seem.

oil.co.uk was more. It was on the market for £5k plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom