Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal:cbt.org.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I wonder if you would be kind enough to give me an idea about how much this domain name might be worth?

Hi,
low to mid £xxx seems about the limit for the very BEST .org.uk's at the minute. Many are only worth regfee. There are lots of LLL left which limits value. My belief is the best ones will be worth a lot more in the future.]
What's good about this domain is it's 'CBT'.
That's ,amongst other things, compulsory basic training for motorbike tests. Everyone has to do this first (after the written i think) before going for the main test. It's well known as cbt. I would email a few firms running these tests & see if they want a cracking memorable 3 character domain. If you're only asking £200 - £300 , i think you have a great shout of shifting.
cheers, Guy

also cognitive behavioural therapy.

However I dont think it will go for much, I mahev many on the NLP/ psychology side of things and they dont make very much at all. Still they make something, but they are .co.uk.

The best .org.uk I have are politics.org.uk and obesity.org.uk and I stay well clear unless its something special.

D

Thanks for the help & suggestions, Andrew how good to hear from you I'll email you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom