Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Appraisal: 5EX.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
newbie said:
It was the closest I could get to the real thing :(

Unfortunatly thats like shagging a donkey !

Have you seen Clerks II yet :p :p

Dont worry mate, It looks good - You just never know it might have massive traffic :cool: Good Luck!

bermondsey boy?

LeeOwen said:
It's half a postcode, a mate used to live at SE1 5EX
Hi Lee,
Handy for your millwall games?! I used to work in Bermondsey for 15 years. Great people. Peckham & New Cross, another story.
Anyway, on the appraisal. I have to say DB is right.
I'm surprised you picked it up as a few would have been after i would suspect. Again it won't make you rich, but you will find a buyer as it looks good & you might get type in traffic. When i first started about 5/6 years ago, I bought sex1.net Not brilliant, but it had loads of visitors, didn't know about parking then & let it drop.
There are loads of people on ebay substituting numbers for letters & asking stupid money & never sell. This is the best word though. Park & see!
Cheers, Predator :mrgreen:

Funny you should say that, when I rented out my flat on the Old Den and had tennants, I often slept on his floor, the longest was ten days I think, the week before and half of after Wembley, got slaughetered and was lagging all the time. Funny that...

Also as you mention Bermondsey, I'm looking around for a Ben Sherman Oxford this morning and they're selling them online for £25 to £32, down the blue I bet they're still knocking them out for £12 to £14, what's the world come to when you got to pay £25 to put an half decent shirt on your back? rip off country, then again go back five years and I wearing £70 shirts, swings and roundabouts I spose. There's got to be some money in having a site and selling stock from another nation.

They're currently £14 at Debenhams but they never have any stock, I think me mate works for 'em I might give him a call. I'm not a complicated man, know what I like but I aint being ripped off, probably will in the end, that's the way of Britain at the moment.

I went to a barbers in Birmingham the other week, he said £7.50, I said do I look like I need a perm? I waited three days for my usual to open, £4.50, still aint as good as the one on the Old Kent Road, mind you, not sure they're there since they built asdas. Next best is up at New Cross next to the five bells, best chip shop in the world as well.

I aint been down 'wall for 'kin ages - May, missed pre season, doing my nut, venturing to Cheltenham next week, all our matches are self governed members only, I told the nazis they can do one I aint signing up again, last was a few years back, I'm just going to games this year, if I can't get in there's three of us staying in the boozer next Saturday at the minimum and the old bill can behave themselves, mind you aint missing much if we get knocked 5-1 again, chelsea, I hate 'em - well not really but all their ex staff are mucking my club up.

Ah well, I still love it, at Millwall it aint the football as such it's the life and the community, it's what makes us who we are. ******s? maybe, but we're proper 'kin ******s. :mrgreen: MMMMIIIIIILLLLLLLLL I can't wait until next week, I'm having it.

PS: thanks for the pm the other day, apologies for not getting back to you yet.

Last edited:
millwall

Hi Lee,
You know the area really well! I don't miss London, but do miss my mates at dockhead. I was posted at the firestation there when i was 19 & the lads there are f*cking brilliant.
My actual team is (Charlton) sshhh! I was born round the corner & you've got to stick with the team you have as a kid. (unlike kids now that switch from manu to chelsea each season) I blame the parents!
I just got caught up with Millwall & the people in Bermondsey & then got posted to New Cross, & they're more Millwall crazy. They're my second team, but pay far more attention to than Charlton. I live bang in the centre of Chesterfield & was distraught at the result.
You might know Dean Wilson?
He was on the Green Watch at New Cross. A real character. He started banging one of the secretaries at the den & was a huge millwall fan. Got introduced to the team & then turned into a Rasputin Type character. He wormed his way in & was giving team talks before long. It was hilarious.
Take it easy dude.
Cheers, Predator

I don't know the manor as much as I should but know it well enough to go on a pub crawl, not from around there but lived there for a while, hence why I'm Millwall. From Bournemouth to Budapest and Beyond. Yes the firemen are always at the Den with their engine giving the ladies an eye raising money for charity or raising something else whilst watching the ladies yeah their ladder haha

I've got bushwhackers.co.uk for sale if you sarf lunduners are interested! :D

Yes thee bushwackers is spelt, well this way. And treatment and nto are also taken. Can you imagine twenty years ago firms leaving calling cards and them having an internet address on haha

"you've been googled by the nto, please visit us when you get out of hospital at www....."

*I remember calling cards from you the youth NTO in about 2001, I don't think they had a web address though.

Last edited:
No, that a Millwall bushwacker isn't the same. They coined the phrase they can spell it how they want. :mrgreen:

I get ya. what your saying is Millwall supporters are a bit dim and can't spell!:D
So the domain is worthless as they couldn't type it into an address bar anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom