Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal AppAddict.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post

I own AppAddict.org and have come to a point in my life I want to sell the domain site and forum to move on with new projects.

I would appreciate any help with a price I should be asking for the service as a whole and also maybe just for the domain. We get millions of page views per month and rank top of Google for search terms relating to our service. I also own the .com for this domain too.

Also if anyone is interested in buying this I'm open to offers

iChr0niX

The .com is worth a lot more than the .org, and is quite a nice domain, it's very brandable.

I would suggest taking a look at Flippa and signing up for their newsletter. This gives info about whole websites being sold, so you should be able to get a feel for how much websites can sell for. A major factor will be verifiable revenue, such as AdSense, in price expectation for your site.

DomainSherpa.com may also have some info and has done some interviews discussing website valuation in the past, although I can't remember specific examples.

Rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom