Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Any Droplists Sortable By DR?

Reaction score
Are there any droplists out there that that show DR that are either sortable or can be exported so we can sort on our end?

I know DL shows the DR but it's within the description so makes it a bit hard to quickly look through. Most other lists just show moz and majestic.

I'm specifically looking for some drops with high DR to look into a couple of things and it doesn't necessarily correlate to DA.

Why not ping Denys an email to suggest the feature?
It would make sense and I would imagine moving DR to its own column wouldn't be too difficult.

I did wonder if there was a financial reason why most lists left it out in favour of DA. Noticing DL had it is what made me wonder if others did though.

I'm aware that there's going to be a load of trash and faked stats in the higher DR.

I'm not actually bothered about DR in itself, I just noticed something that I wanted to dig a bit deeper into.

The thing I'm looking at is specifically related to DR.

All of these authority figures are relatively arbitrary anyway, and both DA and DR can be faked quite easily. But there's something we've noticed specifically about DR (not DA) that we want to dig into further.

Check out Spamzilla, it has droplists with sortable and exportable DR, so might save your timeAlternatively, Domain Hunter Gatherer also works, but it needs more filtering.Some tools like Ahrefs integrate with droplists, though it’s a little bit expensive.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

☆ Premium Listings

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom