Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Offers Amazing LNL.co.uk domain available! - Open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have K4t.co.uk for sale.

Massive potetial with this one. Can stand for multiple things.
Google results for KAT - 147,000,000

Starting at £20
Must be sold tonight.
An offer of £45 and i'll take it to sedo auction for you.

Reg'd with 123-reg so free push there and payment by paypal

Any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
hi is it LNL.co.uk or K4t.co.uk or both? just incase someone else is as thick as me ;)

Sorry for not being clear.

It is K4T.co.uk that is for sale and NOT LNL.co.uk

:)

It does seem like some people are taking the mick...I don't get why though!?

It does seem like some people are taking the mick...I don't get why though!?

It could have something to do with the fact that your post states that this is an "Amazing Domain" with "MASSIVE Potential" not to mention the fact that you say it MUST sell tonight before stating that you're going to extend this sale by another 7days on sedo if you get £45. So, actually, you don't think it must sell tonight...

But I wouldn't worry...

The hard reality is that this is not an Amazing Domain - it's a Poor Domain with almost no potential.

You are right that there are loads of uses for K"A"T and there are many millions of Google results. But which internet savvy business, individual or trader is going to choose K4T.co.uk as their ultimate alternative to KAT.co.uk?

On a number plate, K4T or K4THY could be something quite nice if that's the kind of thing a Kathy or Kathy's boyfriend would like to buy. Doesn't have the same appeal on the web. Seems to me that you have to rely on an organisation called "something K" 4 "something T". There's a site in the States called "Kids4Truth", for example, who own k4t.com. But one or two weak hopes in a whole world wide web hardly gives "MASSIVE Potential with this one!"

I know this is not an appraisal thread but you did ask why the others are making fun of you and, although I may very well be wrong, this is what immediately springs to mind.

Just saying it how I see it - not intending to cause any offence and I'm very sorry if I do. But a good hard dose of reality can sometimes be a good thing in the domain world...

Good luck with building your domain portfolio and see you around on AD.

Best wishes, Richard

As I am new to the domain world I can not be expected to know everything about it in 3 weeks.

Furthermore I own the domain name so surely it is up to me what price I ask for it. Also, in my personal opinion it is a good domain, it doesn't matter if you or other people don't see potential in it, as long as someone does one day that is fine be me.

*No more appraisals or comments are wanted on this domain...Thank you*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom