Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal Alternate first name spellings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I probably already know the answer to this by the fact they were allowed to drop. But I'd appreciate your thought on if theres any value to the following alternate first name spellings.

melissia.co.uk
dennise.co.uk

Well denise.co.uk sold about 2 yrs ago for £350 ish, I was gutted as its my mums name and I missed the last 15 mins of the auction :(

Girls first names don't seem to sell well, I hold a bunch and only sold about 2, seems guys are more vain than girls when it comes to reg plates and domains.

No idea on value, I always facebook a first name and see how many there are in the uk, and decide :)

With a few possible exception e.g. Perfumes, make up, fashion etc (those were often named after the creator before they became brands as such?) There aren’t many Christian / first names used as brands etc and If not what else is there left vanity through in the different spelling if you can find one you could try xxx might be a miniscule market for them but is it even worth the time to contact them all?

Cheers for the imput guys listed here for a quick flip before I shove them on sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom