Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain Name Wire Advice for selling more domains – DNW Podcast #494

DNW

Reaction score
A domain broker gives me tips to sell more domains. Last week, I talked about how my domain sales are down so far this year. Jeffrey Gabriel, Saw.com founder and domain broker, joins me this week to talk about what I can do to change this trajectory. He gives some frank advice about my domains, […]

Post link: Advice for selling more domains – DNW Podcast #494

© DomainNameWire.com 2024. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact editor (at) domainnamewire.com. Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.

Continue reading...

Good information. During the interview you mention wanting somewhere you can check and adjust pricing for names at Sedo and AN. Dynadot have this functionality for names registered with them. You can sign into your Sedo and AN accounts through your DD dashboard and list & price your names from your DD account.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom