Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AddmeMan Social Traffic Exchange

Reaction score
social-intro.png

Get Free Traffic To Your Social Profile

(new users must make 10 actions liks,follow,view before add your profile to our website)

As you all know, The most annoying thing that can be, is to publish great content on social networks. Without even reach 10% of your followers amount.

Why choose us?
1. We always pay on time!
2. We provide full access to real stats ( we don't provide you fake stats or bot use on our platform ).
3. This was first website created with this system.
4. We do not sell followers, likes, friends, views or website hits. all the traffic are come from addmeman.com users.
5. We never post tweets or status updates from any of your accounts. ( NEVER )
6. We will never ask you for your password to any of your social network accounts.
https://addmeman.com

Social networks are built on a very clear business model. Exposure equals money. So it does not matter how much content you publish will be high quality, without sponsored advertising. You will not get the exposure you're expecting.

Even if you have over 50000 followers, the percentage of exposure of the content will be less than 10%.

Here small but significant players enter the market, for example "Add Me Man"
A traffic exchange system that allows the user to exchange free likes, free follows, free youtube views, free soundcloud plays & followers and many more options.

They work with all familiar social networks such as youtube, facebook, instagram, pinterest, website traffic and more.

As you can guess, user activity and their willingness to share and be a part of the sharing community is a very important element. Today, social-sharing systems have already proven themselves to be very useful and effective, over independent artists, small label company, and more.

We recommend you sign up to see for yourself the advertising and marketing capabilities of the co-systems today
https://addmeman.com

don't forget, sharing is caring.

SEO Tips & Tricks

Check for the best hashtags on the web and build a hashtags text file to be able to come back to it and pick the hashtags you need for the new post.

Comment, like and be active on your social profiles thats the best way to gain followers.

Keep you content real don't overuse filters people are seems to like images that are most close to the source photo.

i'm making music and system like this help me a lots to gain some traffic to my music profiles you should try it!

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom